We are now open for wines by the glass and cheese platters, here's how we do things:
- Wine flights for tastings at your table; 4 x 50ml glasses of your choice for $15
- All wines available also by the glass or bottle.
- Only fully-vaccinated adults
- Max group size of 8 (not including children).
- NO BOOKINGS, we have plenty of room!
- Please note that we do not have a restaurant, only cheese platters available.
- Dogs are welcome on a lead.
New Releases: 2021 Chardonnay, 2021 Pinot Noir and 2020 Shiraz
One of our favourite Chardonnays yet, lemon-lime sorbet in a glass mmmm.
The 2021 Pinot Noir has great richness and structure, certainly no wallflower!
The Shiraz is all spice and chocolate, quite intriguing...
Drop in to try them for yourself!
A bit about us....
We started Phaedrus over 20 years ago when we were fresh out of uni; we actually met studying oenology at Adelaide Uni!
We planted our own 5 acre vineyard and built the winery and cellar door (all by ourselves... we were broke!).
Our wines are balanced and full-flavoured; each with distinctive varietal personalities. Drop into the cellar door to meet us and the wines!
Cheers, Ewan and Maitena