Emerging from lockdown protocol!
We will open from Saturday the 23rd of October!
Here is how we'll do things:
- Only fully-vaccinated adults allowed, proof on check-in app.
- Max group size of 8 (not including children).
- Sit-down tastings inside, wine and cheese outside on the lawn (marquees available).
- NO BOOKINGS, we should have plenty of room!
- Please note that we do not have a restaurant, only cheese platters available. Picnics welcome.
- Dogs are welcome on a lead.
New Releases: 2019 Reserve Pinot Noir, 2020 Fiano, 2020 Chardonnay, 2021 Pinot Gris and 2021 Rose
We are really happy with these new releases, could the 2019 Reserve Pinot be our best ever?
Drop in to try them for yourself!
A bit about us....
We started Phaedrus over 20 years ago when we were fresh out of uni; we actually met studying oenology at Adelaide Uni!
We planted our own 5 acre vineyard and built the winery and cellar door (all by ourselves... we were broke!).
Our wines are balanced and full-flavoured; each with distinctive varietal personalities. Drop into the cellar door to meet us and the wines!
Cheers, Ewan and Maitena