Now open as "normal"!
We are now open for wine tastings and cheese platters as we used to be, here's how we do things:
- Only fully-vaccinated adults allowed, proof on check-in app.
- Max group size of 8 (not including children).
- Tastings at the bench, wine and cheese at tables inside or outside (marquees available).
- NO BOOKINGS, we should have plenty of room!
- Please note that we do not have a restaurant, only cheese platters available.
- Dogs are welcome on a lead.
New Releases: 2021 Chardonnay and 2020 Shiraz
One of our favourite Chardonnays yet, lemon-lime sorbet in a glass mmmm.
The Shiraz is all spice and chocolate, quite intriguing...
Drop in to try them for yourself!
A bit about us....
We started Phaedrus over 20 years ago when we were fresh out of uni; we actually met studying oenology at Adelaide Uni!
We planted our own 5 acre vineyard and built the winery and cellar door (all by ourselves... we were broke!).
Our wines are balanced and full-flavoured; each with distinctive varietal personalities. Drop into the cellar door to meet us and the wines!
Cheers, Ewan and Maitena